Take Your First Steps in Classical Piano Playing
First Steps in Classical Piano is the beginning of your journey to playing beautiful classical piano pieces.
Either as a stand-alone guide, or as a resource to support lessons with your piano teacher, First Steps in Classical Piano will dramatically speed up how you learn to play piano.
You will quickly master excerpts from iconic classical piano pieces, while learning to read music, play scales and develop piano technique.
What you’ll learn:
- • How to navigate the piano keyboard
- • How to read music notation
- • The three major scale patterns that unlock famous pieces by Strauss, Mozart, Brahms, Haydn and Beethoven
- • Perfect piano technique from the ground up
- • How to recognise keys and play in different time signatures
- • How chords are formed and used in classical piano
What’s stopping you from playing classical piano?
- • Have you always wanted to play classical piano but didn’t know where to start?
- • Are you looking for a simple piano method that can help you play recognisable classical pieces quickly?
- • Would you like to be able to play famous piano pieces for your family and friends?
Learn classical piano
If you love the sound of classical piano, but thought it would be too hard to learn, think again.
This book explains in simple language the fundamentals you need to know to play beautiful piano pieces and includes lessons on how to develop correct technique, navigate the keyboard and read music notation.
You will master three simple scale patterns that unlock the melodies of famous classical piano pieces and work towards playing longer pieces by the end of the book.
Here’s what you get:
- • A step-by-step explanation of correct piano technique
- • Warm-up exercises at the beginning of each chapter
- • Carefully chosen excerpts from the best-loved classical piano pieces
- • Learn to read music notation, time signatures, key signatures and rhythm
- • Tips on how to practise and what to listen to
First Steps in Classical Piano includes over 120 supporting audio examples, so you can hear exactly how each technique, warm-up exercise and piece should sound.
Buy it now and take your first steps to playing beautiful classical piano pieces today.