It is the policy of Fundamental Changes Ltd. to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you or which you may provide to us, in the circumstances set out below.
We will only collect and use your Personal Data where:
- we have lawful grounds to do so, including to comply with our legal obligations;
- we are performing a contract with you for our services; and
- we have legitimate interests in using your Personal Data and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
For the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”), we, Fundamental Changes Ltd., are the “data controller”. If you have any questions about this policy or about how we use your Personal Data, please contact us via our contact details at the end of this policy.
1. Personal Data we collect via our website www.fundamental-changes.com (the “Website”)
Personal Data that you provide to us. We only collect Personal Data where you choose to interact with us on the Website in the following ways:
Activity Types of Personal Data Collected
When you sign-up to:
- receive free content, including eBooks, videos and offers;
- Email address
- First name
- Last name
When you purchase a book directly from us
- Email address
- Phone number
- Any Personal Data which you provide to us in the free text box of the form
- Payment method choice (payment details are held by our payment processor, not us)
When you complete the media enquiries form
- Email address
- Phone number
- Any Personal Data which you provide to us in the free text boxof the form
Data that we collect automatically
We automatically collect certain information when you visit our Website – such as the type of browser and operating system you are using, and the domain name of your Internet service provider. We do not link this information with any Personal Data.
2. Use of your Personal Data
We will only use your Personal Data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we use your Personal Data to:
- process and manage your use of our website;
- respond to your questions, comments and requests;
- where you have opted-in to receive marketing from us, deliver communications that are relevant to your preferences / may be of interest to you
- improve our services and Website through analysis of information.
3. Sharing of your Personal Data
We take your privacy seriously and will not share your Personal Data with others, except as permitted by applicable law or as set out below:
We share Personal Data as necessary with third parties who provide services or functions on our behalf and who require the information to provide those specific services to us. These third parties may include social media advertising platforms such as Facebook and Google Adwords for the purpose of custom audience generation and the development of targeting criteria for other audiences. Please note that we have appropriate data privacy safeguards in place with third parties with whom we share Personal Data as described above and who are providing services or functions on our behalf.
4. Keeping your Personal Data secure
We have implemented security policies and technical measures to safeguard the Personal Data we collect. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable law, including the GDPR, to safeguard Personal Data from accidental loss, destruction or damage and unauthorised access, use and disclosure.
5. Retention periods for use of your Personal Data
This Website and our services are aimed at adults, and we do not knowingly collect any Personal Data relating to children aged under 15 years old. If you are under the age of 15, please do not provide us with any of your Personal Data, including your email address.
7. Access to and control over your Personal Data
You have legal rights under applicable law in relation to your Personal Data. You can ask the following questions, or take the following actions, at any time by contacting us via email GDPRcompliance@fundamental-changes.com or via our postal address:
- see what Personal Data we hold about you (if any), including why we are holding it and who it could be disclosed to;
- ask us to change/correct your Personal Data;
- ask us to delete your Personal Data;
- object to the processing of your Personal Data;
- ask us to restrict the processing of your Personal Data;
- withdraw any consents you have given us to the processing of your Personal Data; and
- express any concerns you have about third parties’ use of your Personal Data.
8. Change of purpose
We will only use your Personal Data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to have an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us. If we need to use your Personal Data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
9. Contact Us
Our full details are: Fundamental Changes Ltd.
Email for Privacy Questions: GDPRcompliance@fundamental-changes.com
Postal Address: First Floor, Telecom House, 125-135 Preston Road, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 6AF
Cookies Policy of www.fundamental-changes.com
This website, www.fundamental-changes.com (the “Website”), is operated by Fundamental Changes Ltd.
What are cookies?
Cookies are a small text files that are stored in your web browser that allows Fundamental Changes Ltd. or a third party to recognize you. Cookies can be used to collect, store and share bits of information about your activities across websites, including on Fundamental Changes Ltd. website.
Cookies might be used for the following purposes:
- To enable certain functions
- To provide analytics
- To store your preferences
- To enable ad delivery and behavioural advertising
Fundamental Changes Ltd. uses both session cookies and persistent cookies.
A session cookie is used to identify a particular visit to our Website. These cookies expire after a short time, or when you close your web browser after using our Website. We use these cookies to identify you during a single browsing session, such as when you log into our Website.
A persistent cookie will remain on your devices for a set period of time specified in the cookie. We use these cookies where we need to identify you over a longer period of time. For example, we would use a persistent cookie if you asked that we keep you signed in.
What are your cookies options?
If you don’t like the idea of cookies or certain types of cookies, you can change your browser’s settings to delete cookies that have already been set and to not accept new cookies. To learn more about how to do this, visit the help pages of your browser.
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or do not accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Website Terms & Conditions
The term “Fundamental Changes Ltd ” Joseph Alexander” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
FUNDAMENTAL CHANGES LTD
UNIT 11 HOVE BUSINESS CENTRE
Company No. 08863700
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Fundamental Changes prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.